hodad66

Re: Recommended seat covers?

Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:39 pm

Just received this from Wet Okole....... 9-21-2017

John,

Yes we are, right now the seat templates are not ready yet. I will expect the Bolt seat covers
to be available in about 1-2 weeks.

Best Regards,

Manny Leyva
Wet Okole Hawaii Inc

;-)
Nightfall Gray Metallic LT

Geoceff

Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:39 pm

CalTrend makes seat covers for the Bolt. Retail outlets are carid.com, AutoAnything.com and carcoverusa.com. I have not ordered anything yet.

Pigwich

Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Geoceff wrote:CalTrend makes seat covers for the Bolt. Retail outlets are carid.com, AutoAnything.com and carcoverusa.com. I have not ordered anything yet.

I wouldn't order anything either - If they have custom seat covers, they could at least take photos of them in a Bolt rather than just the same picture photoshopped with all the different options.
(´・(oo)・`)

KimG

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:35 am

We got these off Amazon. They are designed for carrying dogs, but I just wanted the leak proof feature. They fit fine and are comfy.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KAFYNTE?psc=1

Lin19687

Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:48 pm

Any other updates?
Those ones on AMAZON are cheap. Ok for a temp cover but if I am going to temp cover them I will got oCostco and get the drylock wet suit covers. I have them on my i-MiEV and Prius C. Not a perfect fit for either and there is some puckering but it is waterproof and that is the main thing I wanted.

FYI, you can also make your own if you want. I did on my 2006 F-350. It was not the best job but worked well. Used clear fishing line to sew it together (while on the seat but not TO the seat). Got Very Heavy SOFT couch fabric from craft store. Not waterproof but very thick and I had spilled on them, cleaned it up immediately and it didn't go through.
Just had an old thick comforter for the back bench seat, cut holes for seat belts and tucked under. Worked great for kids/dog.

Just took them off after 12 years and it looked like Brand New seats !
I just washed them and will put on the Bolt for the time being if they will fit. Truck had bigger seats and the I was lazy to use one piece to cover headrest and seat in one ;)
BUT would like to have
-Lin

hodad66

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:13 am

Wet Okole has now listed the Bolt on their site!

knightfalljazz

Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Hi there! I Also have a Nightfall Gray Metallic Bolt (Premier). I am curious as to what color or pattern you went with. I am leaning toward the Purple Aloha.

hodad66

Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:08 pm

I picked carbon fiber print as I will be applying some CF vinyl over the
chrome strip on the dash........

mwk

Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:40 pm

Hi,

I just picked up my Bolt this week. So far I'm really loving the car. It's leased, so I thought I should get some seat covers for the front seats. But I was reading in the owner's manual that seat covers interfere with the heated seat function? Is this true? Can I use the heated seat with a seat cover? Thanks!

JimFallstonMd

Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:39 pm

They still work but depending on how thick they are will determine how much of the seat heat you will be able to feel.
2017 Cajun Red Bolt LT EV 7/3/17
DC Fast, Comfort & Confidence.
2016 Heather Gray Metallic Volt LT
Light Ash Leather, Comfort Package
GU125068 Bought 11/23/2015

Return to “General / Main Chevy Bolt Owners Forum”