CARB Rebate Processing

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundpeg

I uploaded my documents on January 3, but didn't notice the separate submit button, so the application sat for a couple of weeks. I fixed that when they notified me of the "incomplete" application on January 17. They say applications not selected for income verification are processed within 30 days.

Has anyone had their rebate processed? How long did it take? Were you selected for income verification?

Not I.

I filed a couple days ago. After submitting the paperwork, I noticed that one of my jpg files got truncated so my sale contract only shows 2 of 5 pages. There appears to be no way to go back in and correct this, so I expect to wait 30 days for a bureaucrat to inform me that my application is incomplete, then another 30 days for the next review after I complete it. :roll:

I'm pretty sure you can simply upload that document again. You might want to do that since you are likely to be asked to do it eventually.

The income verification process is a bit mysterious. They don't ask for a 1040 which would be the obvious way of screening for eligibility. If you are selected (is it random?) then it seems you need to file another IRS form with them.

Back