How big of a box can I fit in the back?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kicoken

I need to buy a TV soon and since my tape measure is packed up (still in the process of moving) anyone have any idea how big of a box (L x W x H) I can shove in the back assuming the seats are folded down?

As long as you can get the box through the opening, you could fit something as large as 3 feet by 4 feet, and 2 feet wide.

So, for a TV, you could get one that is 3x4 (roughly a 42 inch) and up to 2 feet deep :)

Or, wait for a sunny day and put it on the roof. Or, pay Best Buy $50 to deliver it.... which can include mounting too if you buy a wall mount

jjr said:
As long as you can get the box through the opening, you could fit something as large as 3 feet by 4 feet, and 2 feet wide.

Could you please confirm that these are the max dimensions of an object that will fit into the cargo bay?
Is the opening only 2.00 feet (24.0 in or 61.0 cm) wide? That seems very narrow.
And there is only 4.00 feet (48.0 in or 121.9 cm) from the inside edge of the rear hatch to the back of the front seats?

I was hoping that the car had usable cargo volume and am disappointed that it is so small.

Wrong dimensions - 2 feet is the depth of the trunk.
It's human sized:

14677436_1246439418767066_3528654695562215424_n.jpg

Back