How many actual Bolt owners on this forum?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScooterCT

I don't see a way to do a poll, but it would be nice to know, out of 2,200 or so total Bolt sales to-date, how many actual owners are on this forum. It seem like maybe 20 or 30? If anybody cares to participate, it'd be interesting if you'd just post an answer that increments the count. Just curious to know what percentage of owners find this forum.

So right now, count = 0.

Still thinking about it. Waiting for a test drive to start the middle to the end of April at south Puget Sound dealers.

If I decide I like the Bolt, then the purchase would be closer to November when we get a better idea as to where the tax credit is going.

I have had one since early January.

Be thankful this forum has yet to be discovered by the Tesla trolls who love stirring up "stuff" in the FB group.

No immediate plans to get a Bolt when they arrive in NY at the end of March. Still happy with my LEAF. Might need a third car by next year so that might be a Bolt. People should list their EV ownership in their signature text, as I do.

dandrewk said:
I have had one since early January.

Be thankful this forum has yet to be discovered by the Tesla trolls who love stirring up "stuff" in the FB group.

As well as other non Bolt EV owners :shock:

dandrewk said:

Could you link to an example of these Tesla trolls. I couldn't find anything unfair being said. Not that it surprises me some Tesla fanbois might do that.

That makes 6 so far. Not bad really. The tally so far says we've captured 1 in 33 new Bolt owners in this forum (2000/6).

So "owners" includes lessees as well? Not now, but maybe in a few months, if the NY Bolts come with good seats and lower lease rates.

like2bike said:
No immediate plans to get a Bolt when they arrive in NY at the end of March. Still happy with my LEAF. Might need a third car by next year so that might be a Bolt. People should list their EV ownership in their signature text, as I do.
Bolt is already in NY now. I drove my friend's Bolt yesterday (he is not on this forum).

I like it, but not enough to buy one. Yet. I am waiting to cross-shop at least the Model 3 and Leaf 2.0 before pulling the trigger. And by then, Chevy will likely be offering better deals.

typo in my post earlier. 2,000 / 6 is not 33, but 333. So we have one of every 300 Bolt owners.

Back