Surveys?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgt1372

I just got ANOTHER request to fill out a survey regarding my Bolt. This makes 8 by my count.

1) A Dealer satisfaction survey
2) An OnStar survey
3) A GM loan experience survey
4) A Sirius XM survey
5) A Chevy quality survey
6) A JD Power Survey (that they gave me $1 to fill out)
7) A UC Davis survey for CVRP

The 8th and most recent request is from an outfit called Maritz CX. Never heard of them and it's a long a** paper form that I have no intention of filling out. I've had enough.

I've never had so many requests to fill out a survey about a car that I bought/leased before. Have the rest of you experienced similar demand to complete surveys about your Bolt? Just curious.

Every survey is an opportunity to tell GM what the shortcomings the car has. Every survey is an opportunity to praise GM for the things they got right. And every survey is a chance to tell GM what enhancements you'd like to see. Yes, some of the surveys have a lot of overlap. And some surveys are completely different, like the GM loan survey, or the XM Sirius one, which have little to do with car itself.

I've filled out every survey that has come my way, even the ones that appeared to be duplicates. This is because some of those surveys came months after the first ones, and I'd had more time with the car to give better and more complete responses. I've brought up the varying seat comfort issue with every one, even though I haven't ' personally experienced the problem. I've also make suggestions on enhancements for the DIC and the Infotainment system. I've pointed out that CarPlay would be a lot more useful if it could be used over a wireless connection.

The Maritz survey is the only one I have received. Not much chance to explain your ratings and no real area to explain and point out specific issues (seats in my case). I did however write it on the form regardless. I would love to get an actual survey from Chevy as I want to let them know exactly what I think of the seats.

I got my official car quality survey from GM approximately 2 months after I bought the car (car was bought on February 4th, survey from GM received on April 11th).

I have also gotten a second survey from Chevy from the Bolt in the past month, and at least two other third-party companies have sent me surveys. All have been filled out.

I'm at over 3 months and not a thing from Chevy. I have the Maritz survey email for a 2nd time and had a paper version mailed to me also. I have filled out the email on line version and the paper version but I have still received another email. Nothing from Chevy re my concern over the seats either.

Back