I got it! Chevy Bolt tow-screw Licence Plate holder

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flamaest

Hi All,

It took a while to get my tow-screw Licence Plate holder for my Bolt, but I finally got it. I really didn't want to drill holes into the front bumper of my car, yet I know some people don't really care about that, but I do.

Anyway, here are the pictures of the product.

View attachment 20170615_224838.jpg

View attachment 20170615_180630.jpg

The owner of the shop (Martin) will next be making a tow-screw Licence Plate holder for the Tesla Model S (2nd gen) and the Model 3 (once it comes out).

http://www.xtremeonlinestore.com
(669) 263-1011
Ask for Martin

View attachment 20170615_224754.jpg

flamaest said:
Hi All,

It took a while to get my tow-screw Licence Plate holder for my Bolt, but I finally got it. I really didn't want to drill holes into the front bumper of my car, yet I know some people don't really care about that, but I do.

Something for everyone.

I'm familiar w/these from the BMW crowd who are horrified at the thought of the need to screw a license plate frame onto their aftermarket front bumper covers. Technically complies w/the "must" have front license plate laws but I just don't like the look.

I've only run front plateless on a Dodge SRT10 that I leased awhile back. Had the frame/plate; just never put them on. Never got stopped or ticketed (while driving or parking) for lack of same. Just lucky, I guess.

Back