MyChevrolet update - Apple Watch, 3D Touch, Touch ID

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmatero

App was just updated this morning. Awesome... Apple Watch remote commands, Bolt EV Energy Assist option, 3D Touch, and Touch ID. You can plan a route now based on your current/projected range and it includes charging stations! Even shows how far you can go on a map like the i3.

Hello All. I have the My Chevrolet app on my Samsung S8 Android phone. The new 'Energy Assist' feature looks great but it doesn't seem to work, it can't locate my car here in BC, Canada. All other features on the app work fine. Anyone able to make it work on Android?

NvcpF said:
Hello All. I have the My Chevrolet app on my Samsung S8 Android phone. The new 'Energy Assist' feature looks great but it doesn't seem to work, it can't locate my car here in BC, Canada. All other features on the app work fine. Anyone able to make it work on Android?

The new Energy Assist works fine on my S7. Does the existing Parked Location feature work for you?

Back