Importing contacts and favorites from Phone to Bolt InfoTainment System?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scbolt

Has anyone got the "Contacts" section of the Phone app in the InfoTainment to work? I never see anything listed under the contacts section -- regardless of whether the phone is connected via Bluetooth or not.

Similarly, I have not been able to assign favorites either, but I guess that will only work when I get the contacts list populated.

Is there a way to import my phone contact book into the InfoTainment system? Or at least the phone contacts to show up when it is connected to the InfoTainment system?

I am sure I am missing something obvious and hoping someone here can point it out :)

My Android phones prompted me to allow access to my Contacts while connecting using Bluetooth.

gxm said:
My Android phones prompted me to allow access to my Contacts while connecting using Bluetooth.

Thanks, I believe I did allow contacts sharing when pairing but I will check again.

I assume when your phone is connected, you see the contact list populated, and favorites shown per your phone contacts settings?

scbolt said:
gxm said:

Thanks, I believe I did allow contacts sharing when pairing but I will check again.

I assume when your phone is connected, you see the contact list populated, and favorites shown per your phone contacts settings?

Yes.

Deleted my Bluetooth pairing with the Bolt and re-paired - ensuring sharing of contacts enabled -- however this still does not work for me unfortunately. Even went into settings -> bluetooth phone -> re-sync contacts -- and even that did not show the contacts list.

Anyone else ran into this issue? I am using a Google Nexus 6P running Android 7.1.1 if that makes a difference.

Back