Protect interior from Passengers - any products?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooter123

Hello I drive for Lyft.. and have done about 200 rides in 6 weeks and I noticed the back is getting a bit dinged up.

Are there stick on soft pads I can buy and apply somewhere in the bad spots?
I would like to protect my car from scratches and strollers banging their way through.

Please help. Also back seat one would be obvious but the side doors are getting scraped up.

Help!

Passenger referrals help out alot in Lyft .. which is less well known. Tips as well which is why most drivers in my area would MUCH rather drive for Lyft than Uber, but do nothing to promote the company.. which I am taking care of :)

I can drive all day on Lyft/Uber and not touch my charge.. more like I come home with 20 percent?

I average about 475 a week with Lyft part time and on weekends here and there.
I sit at home doing laundry or something while waiting for a local ride request.

I notice Uber drivers tend to sit and wait at college campuses or bus stops/train stations.. that isn't for me.

I Uber with my Bolt and charge twice a day. You can easily get away with a single charge if you don't use the highway at all.

BUT! Highway mileage kills you!

I don't drive for Lyft or Uber. I just taxi my kids from place to place. So I'm also interested in products to protect the rear area.

It looks like WeatherTech has the front seats and cargo area covered, but not yet the rear seats. Has anyone used the OEM all weather mats? How well do they cover the floor? Any recommendations on whether I should get them or wait for aftermarket options? I can't wait too long, there will be snow on the ground in another 6-8 weeks.

I'd also love a seat cover that allows the arm rest to still fold down, although those are typically expensive.

Edit: I found another thread which referred me to carcoverusa dot com. I found the covers I was looking for. I'd love to hear from anyone whether these fit properly and how durable they seem:

https://www.carcoverusa.com/caltrend-neosupreme-car-seat-covers.php

Back