More good press!

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a single problem with my 4 month old Bolt with nearly 5K miles. A lot more reliable than my Tesla Model S. Its needed several repairs that would have cost many thousands if out of warranty. That's only one data point but I don't think my experience is too far from normal.

I only hope the Tesla Model 3 can be anywhere near as reliable as the Bolt. If Model 3 launches with the problems that plagued other Teslas early on, it will be a real disaster.

7000 plus miles. No repairs needed (so far) and ready for first tire rotation. Looking forward to comparing the Bolt vs. LEAF in terms of cold weather experience (I know, apples to oranges, but still fun to compare loss of range between the two when the temperature dips)...

Most reliable car I’ve owned, not a single issue in first six months, only expense was $11 for two rubber jack pads.

I do my own tire rotation rather than waste time going to the dealer for a job I can do better in 10 minutes.

Back