Bolt EV License Plate Frame

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarrngtn

In looking for license plate frames I saw one that had the Bolt EV logo, but I can't find it anymore. Can someone point me to where I can find one?

I think you mean accessories.chevrolet.com

Here is the link.

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/2017/Chevrolet/Bolt%20EV/license-plate-frame-by-baron---baron%C2%AE-in-chrome-with-bolt-ev-logo---associated-accessories-19368109

I could not get the web site (joe gives it above) to order the part. But I called my Chevy dealer parts department and they ordered it for me, 10 days for delivery, same price as on line.

Can somebody confirm that this plate frame does NOT work on the Premier trim? I've heard that the camera configuration does not accommodate the frame...

geobrian said:
Can somebody confirm that this plate frame does NOT work on the Premier trim? I've heard that the camera configuration does not accommodate the frame...
I have a similar license plate frame and it fits OK. There's a bit of space between the camera and the body panel that the license plate mounts onto into which a frame will fit, as long as it's not overly thick.

Back