Don't Look at the Screen

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerryBob

Is anyone else getting this screen. It is the 4th time it has come up up and you have to acknowledge it or it won't go away. I am assuming there are lawyers and a lawsuit somehow involved but this is getting annoying.

Attachments

• Bolt Screen.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 9,495
It comes back at random intervals. I agree that it's annoying.
Rebooting the console seems to trigger it.

Ya. I can’t figure out a reason or pattern for it.
I went months (of daily use) without seeing it, then saw it 3 times in a week.

The one that I hate is the "you can enable Keypass!" screen. I don't want to enable Keypass thank you very much, and the screen can't be dismissed, blocking everything behind it until it eventually times out.

That's the irony of it. You have to look at the screen to read the message because you are wondering what could be so important to block out all other info which takes your eyes off the road. Doesn't that make this message screen more dangerous than if there was no alert at all?

JerryBob said:
That's the irony of it. You have to look at the screen to read the message because you are wondering what could be so important to block out all other info which takes your eyes off the road. Doesn't that make this message screen more dangerous than if there was no alert at all?

Not to mention you need to tap the friggen button to turn it off. How stupid is this idea :lol:

Back