Tiny Sunvisors

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

We absolutely LOVE our 2017 BoltEV, but PLEASE, are there any upgrades for those TINY LITTLE SUNVISORS ?? I am extremely sensitive to bright light, and those little sunvisors do little or nothing for me. Is there an upgrade kit available, or does anyone know a make or model of car with decent size sunvisors that will fit our car? Any plans on improving this issue with future Bolts? The current visors do not extend down far enough and there are no provisions to slide or extend them to cover the path of light beaming into our eyes. Thanks.

I'm not aware of any sunvisors that extend downward any further. The newer Bolts come with visors that will slide back when you have them positioned against the side window, and that's terrific when the sun is low in the sky at a 90 degree angle to the direction you're driving in.

Have you tried raising the seat?

I've read that 1) GM has fixed this in newer cars and 2) the new visors fit on the older Bolts. Maybe just go to your Chevy dealer and buy a sunvisor for a 2019 Bolt?

scknogas said:
I did this and have LOVED my "new" visors. Being able to move them back further in the side windows is a Godsend!

I hadn't figured out the visors on my 2019 slide back. Thanks, that will make the tiny visors more useful :D .

Back