Dark Leather seats with Pink Stitching?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I am a new owner. My 2018 Bolt has a beautiful dark gray leather interior... with pink (red?) stitching. As I look at help videos and pictures, I don't seem to see others with the same bright stitching. Do you all have pink stitching around all your seats, or was this special for, say, breast cancer awareness?? Puzzlement.

kawh said:
I am a new owner. My 2018 Bolt has a beautiful dark gray leather interior... with pink (red?) stitching. As I look at help videos and pictures, I don't seem to see others with the same bright stitching. Do you all have pink stitching around all your seats, or was this special for, say, breast cancer awareness?? Puzzlement.
2019 LT here. Although I have fabric seats, they also have the dark orange (red) stitching.

kawh said:

Yup, 2018 premier with dark grey leather and.... pink stitching. Weird.

Back