5 days in and technical problems already???

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Less than 5 days into ownership and already a technical problem. :( There's an unspecified issue with the "HCP - Hybrid Control Processor, VIC - VEHICLE INTEGRATION CONTROL ". Codes associated with the problem are U0100 and U1818. It recommends service in 7 days so I made an appointment.

Has anyone else had this or something similar happen? Is this something I should be worried about? Is it going to keep cropping up regularly? The dealer is some distance away and if I have to drive out there frequently this is not going to be a good experience with my first Chevy. :?

boltyjake said:
Less than 5 days into ownership and already a technical problem. :( There's an unspecified issue with the "HCP - Hybrid Control Processor, VIC - VEHICLE INTEGRATION CONTROL ". Codes associated with the problem are U0100 and U1818. It recommends service in 7 days so I made an appointment.

Has anyone else had this or something similar happen? Is this something I should be worried about? Is it going to keep cropping up regularly? The dealer is some distance away and if I have to drive out there frequently this is not going to be a good experience with my first Chevy. :?

Is this with the Chevy Bolt or the Chevy Volt?
The term, Hybrid Control Processor seems out of place with the Bolt as it's not a hybrid, but a full electric vehicle... I'm confused. :roll:

GoEV4uNme said:
boltyjake said:

Is this with the Chevy Bolt or the Chevy Volt?
The term, Hybrid Control Processor seems out of place with the Bolt as it's not a hybrid, but a full electric vehicle... I'm confused. :roll:

It's a Bolt. I was confused about the language too, but that's vermabtim from the diagnostic.

The term "hybrid control processor" may mean something less apparent, like "multi-function control processor".

Back