My Chevrolet website question

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I purchased my Bolt back in early February 2018 and I have been unable to access "My Charging & Efficiency Status" on the MyChevrolet website. I've called customer support many times, but I'm essentially always told same thing. The phone rep apologizes, promises to escalate my service request, and tells me someone will call you back within 3-5 business days...but they don't call me back. I'm just trying to view "My Charging & Efficiency Status", but error message is: "We're sorry. There was an error connecting to your vehicle. Pleas refresh your browser or try again later." Anyone have any suggestions on what to try? I'm not even sure the info will be helpful or not, but I'd like to see it before my 3 month trial period expires.

I spoke to Chevrolet and OnStar both, and they claim it’s a “known problem” that they’re working to resolve.

I've opened up two tickets, and they've never called me back either.

my error messge toggles between not having an onstar register vehicle and the cannot connect...

jjandrews said:
I purchased my Bolt back in early February 2018 and I have been unable to access "My Charging & Efficiency Status" on the MyChevrolet website. I've called customer support many times, but I'm essentially always told same thing. The phone rep apologizes, promises to escalate my service request, and tells me someone will call you back within 3-5 business days...but they don't call me back. I'm just trying to view "My Charging & Efficiency Status", but error message is: "We're sorry. There was an error connecting to your vehicle. Pleas refresh your browser or try again later." Anyone have any suggestions on what to try? I'm not even sure the info will be helpful or not, but I'd like to see it before my 3 month trial period expires.

OnStar provides a monthly diagnostic report - probably using the same info as MyChevrolet.com - and that report is not much better and seems to be inaccurate. I checked MyChevrolet.com for the 3-Spark EVs I have on my account and they had the same messages as you reported.

If you have an active OnStar account, you should receive a monthly Diagnostics Report for your vehicle.

Back