OTA Updates????

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VABolt

Since GM launched this capability last May or so, has anyone been offered an update? I could think of a few software fixes that one would think could be handled by OTA.

1. Blind Spot monitoring needs to also have an audio warning instead of just blinking with is totally not enough. This is my forth car with BSP and the other cars all have it. I heard this is a GM thing, so that may be a stretch for one to think GM will change just for one model.

2. Would like to see the AC and heater selection separated along with the battery level charging in 5% steps as it is on the 2019 bolt.

This is what OTA is all about right? Your car can improve over time. Or is that just Tesla's viewpoint.

Thanks!

VABolt said:
This is what OTA is all about right? Your car can improve over time. Or is that just Tesla's viewpoint.

Thanks!

I'm guessing that's just Tesla's viewpoint. For GM, it's probably about fixing bugs and nothing more. I'd love to be proven wrong, and would love to see all three of your suggestions get implemented.

Back