No brakes stability message and traction control

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aarofa01

I just purchased a used chevy bolt with 61k miles. Have driven it for two weeks with no problems until last night when I was driving and came to a stop light. I stepped on the brake peddle and the brake started pulsing but the car didn't slow down I put the car in low and used the paddle on the steering wheel to stop. Luckily that worked. This morning I made an appointment to have it looked at. Then drove home. I pulled into my driveway and parked shut it off then stepped on the break to start it again the breaks pulsed and then I got messages to roll down the drivers side window and back up and a message about stability also a pedestrian friendly message and traction control. Now the windows do not work the doors wont lock or unlock the brake pedal just pulsates when I step on it and it is hard to press like the fluid is not pumping through. Any ideas ?

Here is what OnStar sent me as diagnostic codes the car is showing
Module Diagnostic Code Diagnostic Information Recommended Action
SDM - Airbag System B059A An issue has been detected in the Air Bag Deployment System. Service within 7 days
SDM - Airbag System B067F An issue has been detected in the Air Bag Deployment System. Service at your convenience
SDM - Airbag System B0680 An issue has been detected in the Air Bag Deployment System. Service within 1 day
VIU - OnStar System B2476 The OnStar System is not performing as expected. An issue has been detected in the Associated Systems which support the delivery of OnStar services to you and your vehicle and may impact your OnStar experience including the automated crash response. Service within 7 days
HCP - Hybrid Control Processor U0422
BOI - Bulb Outage Indicators B3205 IGNORE UNKNOWN DTC No action needed
BOI - Bulb Outage Indicators U1534 IGNORE UNKNOWN DTC No action needed
BOI - Bulb Outage Indicators U1538 IGNORE UNKNOWN DTC No action needed
BOI - Bulb Outage Indicators U1548 IGNORE UNKNOWN DTC No action needed
ABS - Braking and Stability System U0422 An issue has been detected in the Antilock Brake System. Service within 7 days
ABS - Braking and Stability System C0126 An issue has been detected in the Traction Control System. Service right away
ABS - Braking and Stability System U179D An issue has been detected in the Antilock Brake System. Service within 7 days
VIC - VEHICLE INTEGRATION CONTROL P0CCF The Lithium-Ion Battery is not performing as expected. An issue has been detected in the Hybrid Battery System which is a high voltage battery used to propel your vehicle. Service at your convenience
VIC - VEHICLE INTEGRATION CONTROL U18A4 The Lithium-Ion Battery is not performing as expected. An issue has been detected in the Onboard Charging System which manages your vehicle's battery pack charge level. Service within 7 days

Back