How to put utility plan info in Chargepoint app

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I’m the recent owner of a Bolt EV 2017. I bought your 32A/240v 25’ home charger and I am very happy with it. There is just one tiny app troubleshooting I need solved, for an iPhone X.
When I pick Charging Activity, I am able to see the goodies of info your app provides. However, Cost is always $0.
It asks me to tell you about my utility plan. I use my charger on off-peak hours, the price is $0.067 per kWh (I’m in Canada, Ontario).
How do I enter that information in the app so the cost is calculated for me?
When I click on that link both “Utility” and “Plan” are greyed out.

Thank you

Thank you

Update - it is working now. All i had to do was to remove the charger form the app and reenter it, as well as enter my address and made sure i clicked on the link with my postal code. it automatically loaded all utility info from the hydro company.

torontonian69 said:
Thank you

Update - it is working now. All i had to do was to remove the charger form the app and reenter it, as well as enter my address and made sure i clicked on the link with my postal code. it automatically loaded all utility info from the hydro company.

Great to hear that you've got everything set up!
I've also sent you our driver support teams contact information via private message, in case you need help in the future!

I have a similar problem.

I'm plugged in at an outlet here at work. All the price options available are for residential and time of use based. I'm using a commercial supply that's not time of use based.

I'm the only user, and I'm not paying for the power consumed anyway, but if it ever came up in compensation discussions it would be nice to know what it actually costs the company.

Back