EVgo $175 credit for Bolt Owners

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwk

I just received an email from Ev go offering me a $175 credit for 6 months because of my Bolt. I signed up and it seems to be legitimate I received $175 credit immediately showing up in the app and it's valid through March 19th of next year. Have other people here received the same email?

Wow, that's awesome!

I didn't get the offer, but I've been an EVGo member for a while. I travelled a bunch in August, and my bill this month was about $135. That's similar to what I would have paid for gas had I taken the hybrid, but I got the privilege of driving an electric car the whole time. So I'm satisfied with it.

I think that EVgo is sending out various offers...not sure what the criteria is. I received an offer for a reduced charge of $.10 per kWh.

mwk said:
I just received an email from Ev go offering me a $175 credit for 6 months because of my Bolt. I signed up and it seems to be legitimate I received $175 credit immediately showing up in the app and it's valid through March 19th of next year. Have other people here received the same email?

How did they know about your Bolt? I just picked mine up from the dealership :)

SteveDolan said:
mwk said:

How did they know about your Bolt? I just picked mine up from the dealership :)
I'm sure it is because he signed up as an Evgo customer.

Back