My Bolt EV Die-cast arrived!

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok spill (or is it dish?)!

Where'd you get it!? I want!

s-l300.jpg

Haha I did embed it at first, but then I went back and changed to a link. I think they were given out at the Chicago Auto Show? I bought it on ebay for about $10. There were more!

Thanks for the details - I just bought one off of Ebay, I'll see how cool it is for real when it gets here :)

I got mine today(like the one mentioned, 1:64 scale) but it is light blue....I am hoping that the orange (Like my big one...) comes up for sale again...I saw the one on eBay but, well, YOU got it! I ordered one through the GM store and I think it is 1:43 scale...so, a little larger..that one IS orange. It is just time before there will be a ton of diecast Bolts! I want a 1:18 scale....it will be really nice. Maisto more than likely. Nice to be a new Bolt owner! Rey in L.A.

I have been getting around 280 miles. In L.A. even freeway driving is like "City". This car is very efficient, I have been more than pleased...especially after I got my sheepskin covers to make the seats very comfortable. The next Bolt ...Chevy will obviously hear about that being a major issue. I am not sure how the designers let that one get by. The seats, even at the car show, almost made me change my mind...until I realized that it doesn't take much to cover the seats with something comfortable. For my driver's side, I also have a lumbar car pillow for me. Rey in L.A.

Back