Production Bolt EV Picture in Forum Header?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading the title of this thread, I thought you were asking whether the picture was the production version.

I absolutely second the request to get a picture of the production version rather than the concept.

We know what the production Bolt EV looks like:

2017-chevrolet-bolt-ev-inline1-photo-665351-s-original.jpg

Versus the concept:

2015-Chevrolet-Bolt-EV-concept-side-view-on-stage.jpg

Oh wow! the production vehicle looks a lot better than the concept vehicle thanks for the Post

I totally agree production Chevy bolt looks way better than conception Chevy Bolt

Hi everyone, thanks for reminding me about this! You're right, we need a current image in the header!

Anyone happen to know a source for an image on a white background? :)

admin said:
Hi everyone, thanks for reminding me about this! You're right, we need a current image in the header!

Anyone happen to know a source for an image on a white background? :)
2016-chevrolet-bolt-electric-vehicle-updates-648x245-01.png

I read in a Volt/Bolt forum, that an similar type orange would be available on the production Bolt.

Excerpt from article;
"The Orange shown on the Bolt EV at the Detroit Autoshow will not make it to production. However a similar Orange will be available on the production car. Apparently the paint on the autoshow car was a 9 layer paint that was not practical for production."

The article was a pretty interesting one from the Woodward Ave Silent Cruise event posted here.
http://gm-volt.com/forum/showthread.php?253906-Bolt-EV-s-at-2016-Woodward-Ave-Silent-Cruise

Thanks! Header image is updated.

If the production version comes in an orange of some sort then I won't feel so bad leaving the forum with the orange theme :D

Back