Artic Blue pics

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichaelBOLTon

Hey there. I ordered mine in December (in Canada) in the Cajun red but the changed my mind to the Artic Blue. Any owners have some pics to share? I am so not patient for waiting for this car.... Want it now! Lol

MichaelBOLTon said:
Hey there. I ordered mine in December (in Canada) in the Cajun red but the changed my mind to the Artic Blue. Any owners have some pics to share? I am so not patient for waiting for this car.... Want it now! Lol

Where in Canada are you? Any word on when you're scheduled to get it?

Oh and if you can post your details here too that would be great!
(it's the Canadian order details thread)

http://www.mychevybolt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4914

Tried to post mine, but the file (at 1.2mb) is too large. What's the limit here, anybody know?

Arctic Blue is an interesting color. In some light it looks almost silver. Other times it's pale sky blue.

Thanks for the pics everyone... I like it! Live chatted with gm Canada online yesterday. Gave them my order number & no scheduled built yet. Said to check back in 2 weeks :roll: That's ok... The provincial grants here (I'm in Vancouver BC) are supposed to be going up March 1st...so guess it will be worth the wait.

My favorite color has to be the bright blue one. This Arctic thing is just too gray for me. Kinetic Blue Metallic more fun
Kinetic%20Blue%20Metallic-GD1-34,78,137-640-en_US.jpg

Given the high lease rates, and the likelihood that in a few months dealer stock with the more muted colors will likely be discounted, I'm adjusting my preferences from just Cajun Red as #1 and Kinetic Blue as #2, to include Arctic Blue and maybe another "free" color or two. I'd also like to see pics of the silver color, as I drive a "brilliant Silver" Leaf now. I don't understand why they made the black look so awful - I generally like black cars...

My Arctic Blue Bolt! Blacked out the badges and waiting for a tint job, love this color!

Attachments

• IMG_1148.JPG
    IMG_1148.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 7,801
  • IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 7,801
Did you diy the badge blackout? I would like to find wrap film in the bolt ev blue and do all including the steering wheel too.

Back