Got my Bolt EV Today!

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gpsman

I feel lucky to have gotten one on the second day of availability. And I was able to just walk in and get one. No pre-order needed.
:lol: IMG_0239.JPG

Anyone that picks up a Bolt should get one.

It would be an awesome gesture. Or just play hardball, part of the deal is the toy or no deal ;)

http://evobsession.com/first-chevy-bolt-evs-delivered/

This article is from Dec.14 so it seems very fitting for you:) Congradulations

Now do I take it out of the plastic or keep it sealed forever like so many Star Trek and Star Wars freaks do with their action figures? :eek:

gpsman said:
Now do I take it out of the plastic or keep it sealed forever like so many Star Trek and Star Wars freaks do with their action figures? :eek:
They're not freaks. They are enthusiastic collectors. And yes, I have friends like that.

Where did you buy this? Cannot seem to locate this toy for sale online...

http://www.za3collectibles.com/greenlight_promos/glBOLTpromo.htm

leodoggie said:
If you wait six months they will be giving them away for free.

No need to wait 6 mths at all............I received mine at the Detroit Auto Show (Jan/16) just for being really nice to the woman rep that was near the turntable. I understand that the original versions are now worth $thousands$ whereas, the latest version is almost worthless, well somebody said, in leasing terms .29cent/mth. I don't think the original version had the 'rear-view' mirror display..........lol

gpsman said:

I would strongly recommend that you remove it from the packaging, how else are you going to open the doors and check out your new 'rear view' mirror display............which I don't have! Not to mention that if you open the packaging, mine will be that much more valuable than yours! BTW, a piece of advice, never change the air in your tires and the spark plugs will last forever!

Chevy Bolt EV.jpg

Back