1. Model Bolt Premier leather
2. When bought 21/03/2017
3. Last 5 of your VIN 47152
4. A picture or two if you want/need to
5. Your size/height 5'11" 1/2 180 lbs waist 33"
6. Very brief summary of where you see the issue, a few details, The outside edge of the driver seat is protruding and also very stiff. It's inducing pressure on my thigh which make the seat totally uncomfortable. Getting in and out of the car is also painful since you get in contact with this stiff portion of the seat and the plastic next to it. It worsen the pain every single time.
As a temporary fix I have added a folded towel to raise the middle part of the seat at the same level of the edges but this cannot be a permanent solution for a 50k $ car. Add the fact that with a seat cushion, your haeted seat become useless.
No matter how long I drive the car, 20 km to go to work or long drive, the pain is present. This as nothing to do with fatigue. I have owned many car and never felt so uncomfortable in a car seat. Even my old 2000 Miata had narrow seats but where totally fine.
7. Verdict: Good/Bad? Very bad, GM you need to fix this if you respect your customers and the trusted they put in this new car model.