Help!

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all! I’m doing some research on the EV market for some undergrad studies at SDSU and it would be extremely helpful to my research team if you took our survey! It should only take you a couple minutes and by taking it you are entered into a raffle to win $30 to Amazon. We really appreciate it!

https://sdsubusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6hDMyMyTBdN7Q7H

Did your survey as best I could.
My current EV was not a listed choice, and no "other" or write-in choice was available.
Same for the EV I'm interested in next.

Your survey also missed a bunch of points people are usually concerned with relating to charging, thermal management, etc.

And spellcheck is your friend ;)

"Have you noticed a dramatic increase in your electricity bill since charging your Clarity Plug-in Hybrid? "

I didn't select a clarity plug-in hybrid. I suspect a programming error.

"Have you noticed an increase in your electric bill?"

Yes I have seen a rise in my electric bill because I am using 250Kwh more electricity a month to charge my car. It is less than the amount I used to spend on 40 gallons at the gasoline station by about half and now I don't have to go there. The question should read; "How much less is your overall energy cost to operate the vehicle per month?"

Back