Production Chevrolet Bolt EV to be unveiled in January?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukestuke

Apparently GM will be unveiling the 200-mile Bolt electric vehicle at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas January 6-9, 2016.

According to GM executive vice president Mark Reuss at the 2015 LA Auto Show, CES is where GM will unwrap the production version of the EV.

Back in January 2015, at the North American International Auto Show, the concept version was presented and if the Bolt EV will be unveiled in January 2016, that's only 1 year from concept to production and is really fast! GM seems to be serious about getting the first affordable 200-mile EV to market.

chevrolet-bolt-camo-testing-1.jpg

I am sooo looking forward to seeing the Bolt, I'm in need of another EV for our family.

Gene, what about the Bolt has you interested? I see you have a Model S already.... not waiting for the Model X or Model 3?

I really want a 200 mile class (150 miles under all circumstances) car. I am done with 80 mile class cars.

Model S is too big and waaay to expensive for me. I suspect Model 3 will be much more expensive than we are being led to expect. Like the S, everything will be optional and pricey.

Back