Dear GM: Remember the EV-1

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErnieR

Dear friends at GM,    
About your upcoming new products, You are over-shooting.  Do you remember how the EV-1 was loved by its owners?  If you make an updated version, people will flock to it like they did to the VW Bug, which easily outsold every fancy car GM was making at the time.  Think about it.
I would love to talk to you about this. /Ernie

ErnieR said:
Dear friends at GM,    
About your upcoming new products, You are over-shooting.  Do you remember how the EV-1 was loved by its owners?  If you make an updated version, people will flock to it like they did to the VW Bug, which easily outsold every fancy car GM was making at the time.  Think about it.
I would love to talk to you about this. /Ernie

Hi, Ernie,

You, I and maybe ten others would choose an EV-1 over the products GM has coming soon.

FWIW, I miss-spent a career in sales and marketing, but only found success after learning to ignore my wants/needs and look at what the masses want.

Example, I love to cook, love to eat, but never in my life have ever bought mac 'n cheese; the single most popular thing in the grocery business.

jack vines, who still doesn't understand the Prius.

Back