program charging times

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmitano

I enrolled with So. Electric for off prime time charging but cannot fully understand the process to program the Bolt. in the booklet. Is there a video tutorial available, or will a Chevy dealer do the programming if I take my Bolt in?

lmitano said:
I enrolled with So. Electric for off prime time charging but cannot fully understand the process to program the Bolt. in the booklet. Is there a video tutorial available, or will a Chevy dealer do the programming if I take my Bolt in?

Hi lmitano,

You can choose; Immediate, Departure, or Departure & Rate with the app but you need to set up the corresponding times and rate beforehand in the vehicle. More information on this can be found on page 124 of your owner's manual.

While this video is for a 2015 Volt, I hope it can help provide some additional clarification on how to set up Programmable Charging in your Bolt EV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YxLGdgGnbI

Best,

Amber G.
Chevrolet Customer Care

lmitano said:
thank you, no video for the Bolt??

Hi lmitano,

Unfortunately, we have no videos for the Bolt EV at this time. I have documented your suggestion, and if any videos specific to the Bolt EV, I'll let you know!

Amber G.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Back