Premier trim without leather

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in2metta

Hello,

In a short few months my lease is up and in the market for an EV.
I like the Bolt, but want the Premier Trim Options but without the leather seats.
It would appear that in the USA there is not an option for this, yet in Norway there is.

Have spoken to customer care and they advised to wait and see if the option is added later.

Is there any news on this or any way to achieve this combination?

Thanks!

I bet you could contact many on this board about swapping seats with them. Not me, but someone I am sure.

You may even be able to recoup some of the cost differential.

Now we're talking. My last 7 cars had leather seats, and I hate them: sweaty in the summer and cold in the winter. All that keeps me away from a Premier is leather seats (I'll keep it on the wheel).

docsavage said:
Now we're talking. My last 7 cars had leather seats, and I hate them: sweaty in the summer and cold in the winter. All that keeps me away from a Premier is leather seats (I'll keep it on the wheel).
This is my view exactly.

Also, leather tends to fall apart if it isn't high quality. Something I fear may have been used.

Thank you for the comments.

Would be great to hear from someone at Chevy about this (lack of) option.

i just covered my seats (to protect the leather) with these:
https://www.amazon.com/FH-Group-FH1006GRAY-Resistant-Anti-Slip/dp/B07259JNH4/ref=sr_1_5?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1503877534&sr=1-5&keywords=terry+cloth+seat+covers
they are real easy to remove and are machine washable .

My wife and I also prefer cloth. But this is a problem with all cars of all make and models. Very few give you that option. At least now they are have heated seats in cloth.

Back