Bolt option pricing revealed - unofficially

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oceanroad

A dealership in Oklahoma, David Stanley Chevrolet, has added Bolt EV pricing options to their website.
GM hasn't made an official announcement yet, this was just pulled off of the dealerships website:

2017 Bolt EV LT

• Driver confidence package – $495
• Comfort and convenience package – $555
• Rear cargo storage shelf – $100

2017 Bolt EV Premier

• Driver confidence II – $495
• Infotainment package – $485

Common options

• Kinetic Blue, Cajun Red, Orange Burst paint colors – $395
Aluminum sill plates – $85
• DC charging – $750 (this was disclosed previously)
• Extra portable charge cord – $535

Limit promotional pricing
• Universal tablet holder (2) mounting behind front headrests for rear seat entertainment
– $115
• All-weather floor mats – $140
• All-weather cargo mat – $110

Confusingly, a California dealership told me that only California and Oregon are first wave states, so I don't know why an Oklahoma dealership would be the first to have pricing for the options??

Even though I have been on numerous electric vehicle sites for about six months the opposing or contradicting or even the slightly unexpected information that comes out can get a little confusing for me as I'm trying to categorize and follow each electric vehicle model

I wish the ugly roof rack was an option. I'll be looking at how easy they are to remove and how many holes they leave behind.

Extra portable charge cord is $535??

Do they mean extra because it's an additional cord, or extra as in no just portable, but super portable (like it's the size of a smartphone or something?)

For $535 it better be something special! For $565 Clipper Creek offers the whole charging station, but I guess it's standard OEM type pricing.

Didn't Nissan want $700 for their cord?

The extra "cord" will include the required 110v evse charge station - it's probably just a duplicate of the supplied evse equipment.

The sleek, flush mounted roof rails are very upscale looking - certainly not "ugly", IMHO.

idknow said:
I wish the ugly roof rack was an option. I'll be looking at how easy they are to remove and how many holes they leave behind.

It's only standard on the Premium version.

Michael

Back