oftheseven

Re: How Much I Paid for My Bolt

Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:50 pm

opinpi wrote:
oftheseven wrote:Just leased our 2nd Bolt (first one was in April):

MSRP: $39,295 - LT with driver confidence, comfort and DC fast charge.
Adjusted cap cost: $29,994 after all discounts, incentives, rebates
Residual: $22,791
$1,000 out of pocket
15K miles, 36 months

$241.27/mo before taxes
$259.97/mo. including taxes

Should get $450 from SCE not expecting the $2500 from CA rebate.

Where did you get this deal??...and why aren't you expecting the $2500 CA rebate? I know they ran out of $$, but won't you get it once CA puts more money in the pot?

Oh, can you list the incentives and discounts that you were able to get?

Thanks

Premier Chevrolet in Buena Park - ask for Tricia Wohler.
Incentives as listed on the paperwork:

GMF SPPT LSE PRG $1450
Chevy SLT Mkt ICMTL $3250
GM LSE Loyalty PRG $ 500
Bonus Cert $ 500

darekd

Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:26 pm

I got my Nightfall Gray Metallic Bolt yesterday. This is LT model with Comfort and Convenience and Driver Confidence packages and DC fast charger. I didn't put any money down or pay any taxes, fees upfront. I've just paid first month lease. I also got lease guard ($599) included. My monthly lease $380 (36/10k). Virginia sales tax was almost $1400. Ouch. I know that it's not as great deal as some are getting in CA but I'm happy.

I bought the car in Maryland and drove 250 miles to Roanoke, VA. Got home and I still had 40 miles left. Wow.

EastWestBrothers

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:43 pm

sgt1372 wrote:Nothing down? And before receiving the $3k in CA/PGE rebates?

If so, that's a pretty incredible deal! That's about what I'm paying for my LT w/$2k down (after the $3k in rebates)

Sometimes it pays to be willing to wait. With the glut of inventory in CA before the car became available nationwide, I was able to leverage that into a great deal.

The financial piece of the transaction was pretty painless, though the delivery of the vehicle has been a bit of a pain in the ass. I do about 3-4 car buys a year and none have been as painful as this one.
2017 Bolt EV Premier
2014 Ford Focus Electric (lease returned 10/6/2017)

East-West Brothers Garage
http://www.eastwestbrothersgarage.com

AshMania

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi guys

I am not familiar with leasing cars - and I have tried to research as much as I can about leasing, but I am afraid I am still not confident about the lease mechanics.
I am interested in the Bolt Premier (standard color - no upcharge) that has the Infotainment & Driver Confidence 2 packages along with the DC Fast Charge option - MSRP $43,510.

The following lease prices is what I have managed to get:
Upfront = $2500 + $495 (documentation & registration fees)
10,000 miles / year = $241 + tax / month
12,000 miles / year = $262 + tax / month
15,000 miles / year = $285 + tax / month

Not sure if there is any additional acquisition or disposition fees.
What do you think of the above prices - should I be happy or negotiating it further?
Any other question that I should confirm from the dealer?
Or any other insurance / line item that I should add on or structure differently?

Thanks in advance (and apologies, that I just realized that this is a thread for discussing what you paid and not what offer you are getting).

Eevee

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:40 pm

AshMania wrote:Hi guys

I am not familiar with leasing cars - and I have tried to research as much as I can about leasing, but I am afraid I am still not confident about the lease mechanics.
I am interested in the Bolt Premier (standard color - no upcharge) that has the Infotainment & Driver Confidence 2 packages along with the DC Fast Charge option - MSRP $43,510.

What do you think of the above prices - should I be happy or negotiating it further?
Or any other insurance / line item that I should add on or structure differently?

Thanks in advance (and apologies, that I just realized that this is a thread for discussing what you paid and not what offer you are getting).

I just did the exact vehicle -- those look like the Drive Green rates from Quirk in Braintree, MA?

Mine was $220/mo with $2500 down -- again, if in MA, PM me and I can point you to some dealers with quotes between yours and mine.

GetOffYourGas

Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Eevee wrote:
AshMania wrote:Hi guys

I just did the exact vehicle -- those look like the Drive Green rates from Quirk in Braintree, MA?

Mine was $220/mo with $2500 down -- again, if in MA, PM me and I can point you to some dealers with quotes between yours and mine.

Hi Eevee, welcome to the forum! I love the name (and the Pokemon to go with it!). My wife refers to her CMax Energi as "Eevee" (same reference). I think a Bolt is much more appropriate, but who am I to rock the boat?
~Brian

EV Fleet:
2011 Torqeedo Travel 1003 electric outboard on a 22' sailboat
2012 Leaf SV (traded for Bolt)
2015 C-Max Energi (302A package)
2017 Bolt Premier

Eevee

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:46 pm

GetOffYourGas wrote:Hi Eevee, welcome to the forum! I love the name (and the Pokemon to go with it!). My wife refers to her CMax Energi as "Eevee" (same reference). I think a Bolt is much more appropriate, but who am I to rock the boat?

Thanks -- I was surprised to see that the handle was available (across several boards!)

Taking delivery this weekend. Boston dealers were pretty aggressive as we come to the end of the month/quarter/model year.

GetOffYourGas

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:15 pm

Eevee wrote:
GetOffYourGas wrote:Hi Eevee, welcome to the forum! I love the name (and the Pokemon to go with it!). My wife refers to her CMax Energi as "Eevee" (same reference). I think a Bolt is much more appropriate, but who am I to rock the boat?

Thanks -- I was surprised to see that the handle was available (across several boards!)

Taking delivery this weekend. Boston dealers were pretty aggressive as we come to the end of the month/quarter/model year.

Is the 2018 Bolt coming soon? I haven't heard anything yet. I'm hoping to maybe pick up a straggling 2017 in a few months if I can get the right deal on it. Part of me wants to wait until I can test drive the 2018 Leaf, but part of me knows that it has already disappointed (I really do need more than 150 miles of range). And the Model 3 is unattainable until long after the tax credits dry up. So this may be my only shot to get a deal on a leftover while also getting the credit.

Glad to hear you got a good deal on yours!
~Brian

EV Fleet:
2011 Torqeedo Travel 1003 electric outboard on a 22' sailboat
2012 Leaf SV (traded for Bolt)
2015 C-Max Energi (302A package)
2017 Bolt Premier

eatsleafshoots

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Just give me that freakin' 20% off MSRP sale again. That will finally allow me to get a CA-esque deal in Colorado.

adesai79

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Just leased a Bolt LT Red Cajun color in the Bay Area yesterday.

Here are the specifics:

MSRP: $38640 - LT with DC Fast Charging and Red Color (no packages)
Adjusted Cap Cost: $30675 after all discounts, rebates etc
Residual: $23570
$1300 Out of pocket
10K miles, 36 months
Includes Wear Care from GM ($525 charge)
Includes Preferred employer discount. Did not have a previous lease though so no loyalty/competitive lease discount

$261.xx per month includes taxes (first payment waived)
Should get $2500 CA rebate (once it is approved again with additional funding) and $500 PGE check

Return to “Buying / Leasing / Dealerships”