What are you paying for your Premiere lease?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

My dealership in Southern California is quoting me for $520/month with $2500 down. It seems excessive to me but I wanted to collect some feedback here. What are you paying for your Bolt EV lease?

This seems a significant cost for a vehicle that was advertised as being available to the masses I'm not sure the masses can afford a $520 a month vehicle payment

$475 each check I write for the ultra premium trim with sprinkles, with 2500 down, 10K miles, 36 months from Keyes in Van Nuys.

The "agreed upon" value of the car was $43,908.98

I scanned my lease into another thread, you can find it there.

Had to haggle a LOT, also didn't include any of their silly invisible paint protection or door protection stickers or useless insurance. Going to negotiate today to try to get some more miles on my lease. What's the point of a longer range car if I don't put more miles on it? And yeah, I was really wanting to get something closer to the $299 that Rydell was offering, but that's for the base model, 10K miles, before taxes.

Pigwich said:
$475 each check I write for the ultra premium trim with sprinkles, with 2500 down, 10K miles, 36 months from Keyes in Van Nuys.

I scanned my lease into another thread, you can find it there.

Had to haggle a LOT, also didn't include any of their silly invisible paint protection or door protection stickers or useless insurance. Going to negotiate today to try to get some more miles on my lease. What's the point of a longer range car if I don't put more miles on it? And yeah, I was really wanting to get something closer to the $299 that Rydell was offering, but that's for the base model, 10K miles, before taxes.

I don't understand where the extra $3.98 is coming from. A fully loaded Premier with premium paint and all the goodies (DC II, Infotainment, DC fast charging) should sticker at $43,905.

Pigwich said:

devbolt said:
I don't understand where the extra $3.98 is coming from. A fully loaded Premier with premium paint and all the goodies (DC II, Infotainment, DC fast charging) should sticker at $43,905.

Maybe it's the dealer's profits? :lol:

480/month with fully loaded Premium 2500 down at MSRP (no discounts) and no extras dealer add-ons. Credit score in the high 700's

dan2112 said:
480/month with fully loaded Premium 2500 down at MSRP (no discounts) and no extras dealer add-ons. Credit score in the high 700's

May I ask what the mileage allowance, agreed value, adjusted capitalized cost, residual, depreciation, and rent charge line items are on your lease contract?

adamsocb said:
May I ask what the mileage allowance, agreed value, adjusted capitalized cost, residual, depreciation, and rent charge line items are on your lease contract?

Mileage: 10K miles / yr
Agreed Value: 43510 (MSRP)
Adjusted Cap Cost: 40403
Residual: 26106
Depreciation: 14297
Rent Charge: 1752

I think I got them right.

dan2112 said:
adamsocb said:

Mileage: 10K miles / yr
Agreed Value: 43510 (MSPR)
Adjusted Cap Cost: 40403
Residual: 26106
Depreciation: 14297
Rent Charge: 1752

I think I got them right.

Thank You very much. That calculates to the 0.000732 Money Factor others have been seeing.

$520 seems high... i got mine a couple of weeks ago (also in southern CA). $489/month (including tax) with 15k miles, fully loaded premium. $2500 down.

I think the dealer is ripping you off.
If the cost of the vehicle is roughly 43000, remember the dealer is getting 7500 from the fed, so the cost should be around 35500. Thats what sucks about buying this car right now, the dealers are selling everything at full pop.

kdh said:
I think the dealer is ripping you off.
If the cost of the vehicle is roughly 43000, remember the dealer is getting 7500 from the fed, so the cost should be around 35500. Thats what sucks about buying this car right now, the dealers are selling everything at full pop.

First off all, the Federal Tax Credit is off of the full price of the car, which includes taxes, title, etc. Which means it doesn't lower the MSRP of the car. Second of all, unless the dealership is doing the leases in-house with their own money, they aren't grabbing any of that $7500. That $7500 tax credit goes to the actual owner of the vehicle: the leasing company, which appears to be GMAC. They are passing on the $7500 in the form of a $2500 CCR and raising the residual by the rest of the $5000 that is "owed" to the lesssor.

Apparently one way the dealer can make a few extra bucks off of you is to raise the Money Factor so that the APR is higher. By raising the MF from an effective 1.73% to say 3%, they can make an extra $30 or so a month off of the lease.

Uyrhama said:
Currently I'm paying 380$ per month for my Premier, it is the best offer I found. I was looking for the best deal for weeks when I found it on <spam deleted>
Actually I'm quite satisfied with this deal, because some of my friends are paying even more for the cars from the same price category.

Does that include tax?

DorthyWilliams said:
JupiterMoon said:
Uyrhama said:
Currently I'm paying 380$ per month for my Premier, it is the best offer I found. I was looking for the best deal for weeks when I found it on <spam deleted>
Actually I'm quite satisfied with this deal, because some of my friends are paying even more for the cars from the same price category.

Does that include tax?

Yes, please. We want to know also if the taxes are already included. If so, then $380/month is good compared for the other options here. Also, is there any other leasing testimonies with DSR Leasing? If so, kindly tell us here your experience. It might help us find the best option. Thanks in advance.

I spoke with them are they are pretty straight up. No the deal does not include tax and is based on a Premier with no additional options.

Back