Teaser Ad for Bolt at Tracy Chevrolet

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgt1372

Just saw a teaser ad for a Bolt placed in the local paper on 4/21/17 by Tracy Chevrolet offering the lease a Bolt (only 1) for $239/mo with only $2k down w/a 10k mileage limit. Assume this is for a basic LT model w/no options but I did not inquire.

A good deal IMO for anyone is looking to get into a Bolt for as little as possible.

ssspinball said:
For 24 months? If so, actual monthly payment of $322 is still very reasonable.

It was for 36 months.

Winter Chevrolet in Pittsburg, CA is also offering a lease "special" on a black $38,880 Bolt LT (which should have a few options in it at that price) for $299/mo for 36 months with $2500 down. Not as good a deal as Tracy's but Winter's might be a better equipped car.

People are now seeing: 3290 + (35 X 219 x 1.09) = $11,645

After California rebate = 11,645 - 2,500 = $9,145 (total cost for 3-years, 10k miles per year)

I looked up the Tracy car when it was still available in their on line inventory, and it was a basic LT with DCFC.

It looked like a pretty good deal to me, but that particular car is no longer available and I haven't seen a new ad.

Current best deal that I've seen is at
Community Chevrolet
$169/mo + tax
$3250 + 1st pmt, acq, tax, lic drive-off
3-year total:
$9929 + tax, lic
10K miles/year

See the chart here for lease comparisons:
http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/2016/07/current-lease-offers-for-selected-evs.html?m=1

BoltShopper said:
I looked up the Tracy car when it was still available in their on line inventory, and it was a basic LT with DCFC.

It looked like a pretty good deal to me, but that particular car is no longer available and I haven't seen a new ad.

Current best deal that I've seen is at
Community Chevrolet
$169/mo + tax
$3250 + 1st pmt, acq, tax, lic drive-off
3-year total:
$9929 + tax, lic
10K miles/year

See the chart here for lease comparisons:
http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/2016/07/current-lease-offers-for-selected-evs.html?m=1

Thanks for the link. That table had both Community Chevrolet and Capital Chevrolet at 169/month.

Back