Just leased a bolt! (So Cal)

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Chevy Bolt LT w/ DC Fast Charging
MSRP: $38245
36 Months (35 payments, 1st payment is waived)
Zero Down, Zero Drive-off
10K = $269.16 per month (tax included)
12K = $280.44 (tax included)
15K = $302.99 (tax included)

Chevy Bolt Premier w/ DC Fast Charging (No packages)
MSRP: $42,530
10K = $331.67 per month (tax included)
12K = $344.22 (tax included)
15K = $369.32 (tax included)

Chevy Bolt Premier w/ DC Fast Charging, Infotainment Package, & Driver Confidence Package II MSRP: $43,510
10K = $341.84 per month (tax included)
12K = $367.50 (tax included)
15K = $380.33 (tax included)

Payment includes $500 current lease discount. Does not include $2500 CA EV rebate. Based on 9.25% sales tax for LA County.

I got the Premier w/ both packages + 15K. My salesperson was Marci Adishian. This is the second time I’ve leased a car with her. Both were great experiences. I highly recommend her! She is very genuine and transparent about everything. A pleasure to work with. Tell her Chris sent you.

Here is her contact info:
mobile/text: 310-291-6939

Friday, I leased the Bolt Premier w/ both packages and DC fast charging. Zero drive off & $369 month (15k miles). Plus, I'll be getting a $500 Costco card in the mail. Probably because the tax rate in Arroyo Grande CA is 7.75%.

Funny thing is, I spent 4 hours at Santa Maria Chevy the day before trying to work a deal ... the best they offered on a Premier was $1k down and $479 a month. I went to Arroyo Grande the next morning, made them the offer of zero drive off and $360 a month. I left for work and they called 30 minutes later and said they could do $369.

Hey Hydro, maybe my eyes are failing me, but I don't see what dealer this was at? I'm looking to replace my Leaf in December.

SmokingRubber said:
Friday, I leased the Bolt Premier w/ both packages and DC fast charging. Zero drive off & $369 month (15k miles). Plus, I'll be getting a $500 Costco card in the mail. Probably because the tax rate in Arroyo Grande CA is 7.75%.

Funny thing is, I spent 4 hours at Santa Maria Chevy the day before trying to work a deal ... the best they offered on a Premier was $1k down and $479 a month. I went to Arroyo Grande the next morning, made them the offer of zero drive off and $360 a month. I left for work and they called 30 minutes later and said they could do $369.

Hydro - Can you let us know what dealership this was at please.

Smoking - What dealership was this at and who was your salesperson? Can you break down your deal by money factor and residual for the 15k miles. I'm looking for the exact deal that you got. Sounds like you got an excellent deal. Thanks.

Edit: Just did a search for Marci's name. She's at Camino Real Chevrolet in Monterey Park.

Jons said:
SmokingRubber said:

Smoking - What dealership was this at and who was your salesperson? Can you break down your deal by money factor and residual for the 15k miles. I'm looking for the exact deal that you got. Sounds like you got an excellent deal. Thanks.

Edit: Just did a search for Marci's name. She's at Camino Real Chevrolet in Monterey Park.

I got my deal at Arroyo Grande Chevrolet (in Arroyo Grande California). My salesman was Michael. My paperwork is at home, so I can't quote residual numbers right now. If my memory is correct, I want to say I'll have 27k residual (but I could be wrong). I got zero money out the door and $369 a month payment for 3 years at 15k miles. Plus, it turned I'll get a $700 Costco gift card in about 3 more weeks.

The federal rebate appears to be absorbed in the numbers somewhere, but it's likely Chevy is keeping it. They had a bunch of sales jargon and number juggling but basically, they're keeping it I think. The $2500 State rebate will be mine at tax time, the $500 PG&E rebate will be here soon and so will the $700 Costco cash card.

SmokingRubber said:
The federal rebate appears to be absorbed in the numbers somewhere, but it's likely Chevy is keeping it. They had a bunch of sales jargon and number juggling but basically, they're keeping it I think.
1) It is not a rebate, it is a Tax Credit.
2) Yes, the purchaser of the vehicle (usually GM Financial with Bolt leases) gets the tax credit and it is not transferable.
The leasing company will always get the Fed Tax Credit as that is the way the tax code is written - the lessor and not the lessee is entitled to the credit.

DucRider said:
SmokingRubber said:
The federal rebate appears to be absorbed in the numbers somewhere, but it's likely Chevy is keeping it. They had a bunch of sales jargon and number juggling but basically, they're keeping it I think.
1) It is not a rebate, it is a Tax Credit.
2) Yes, the purchaser of the vehicle (usually GM Financial with Bolt leases) gets the tax credit and it is not transferable.
The leasing company will always get the Fed Tax Credit as that is the way the tax code is written - the lessor and not the lessee is entitled to the credit.

Of course, some manufacturers, like Nissan, pass the full credit on to the lessee, in the form of a $7500 CCR. GMAC passes on $2500 of the $7500 in this manner.

SmokingRubber said:
Jons said:
SmokingRubber said:

I got my deal at Arroyo Grande Chevrolet (in Arroyo Grande California). My salesman was Michael. My paperwork is at home, so I can't quote residual numbers right now. If my memory is correct, I want to say I'll have 27k residual (but I could be wrong). I got zero money out the door and $369 a month payment for 3 years at 15k miles. Plus, it turned I'll get a $700 Costco gift card in about 3 more weeks.

The federal rebate appears to be absorbed in the numbers somewhere, but it's likely Chevy is keeping it. They had a bunch of sales jargon and number juggling but basically, they're keeping it I think. The $2500 State rebate will be mine at tax time, the $500 PG&E rebate will be here soon and so will the $700 Costco cash card.

Thanks for the update Smoking. Looks like Arroyo Grande is too far for me. Gonna keep emailing around me. If you can do me a huge favor. Can you itemize your lease for me. With a .00088 money factor and 57% residual and $5500 off MSRP, I'm still calculating out a $465/month.

Thanks a lot.

Back