Leasing in Ohio

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Has anyone had any luck getting a decent deal in Ohio? I have contacted almost all of the dealerships in southwest Ohio and have had no luck getting a decent deal.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Excited to get a Bolt.

Basa said:
Has anyone had any luck getting a decent deal in Ohio? I have contacted almost all of the dealerships in southwest Ohio and have had no luck getting a decent deal.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Excited to get a Bolt.
That depends on what you mean by "decent deal".
Costco Auto will have a pre-negotiated price below MSRP.
If you are looking for the types of deals reported out of California/Massachusetts, you can get those as soon as Ohio becomes a ZEV state, there is a State incentive, and dealers have lots of units in inventory they need to move.

Otherwise, there are multiple web sites on how to negotiate a car deal. End of day on the last day of the month in the last month of a quarter has worked for me in the past. I probably didn't get a better deal, but got there a lot quicker.

Some have had success buying out of state.

IF the proposal to eliminate the Fed Tax Credit passes, waiting is probably not he best option as inventory is likely to get thin and deals harder to come by.

Yeah, what DucRider said. Also this is a nice current listing of EV lease deals...
http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/2016/07/current-lease-offers-for-selected-evs.html

Good deal to me would be in the $300's on an LT with a few options. The offers from different dealers vary so widely, it's quite frustrating. Just looking to see if anyone has worked with anyone specific in Ohio.

Thanks for the replies.

These thoughts would help because I'm about to relocate from San Francisco.

Back