Heated rear seats

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanDietrich

I am in the market to replace my 2014 Leaf. It's actually harder than I thought because I am not totally happy with any of the EV options. I am certain I won't buy another Leaf, mostly because of service issues and minor design screw ups. But one thing I have noticed is that no other brand seems to offer heated rear seats. My son loves that feature. Can anyone prove me wrong?

Chevy Bolt with Premium trim has heated rear seats. I think the Tesla model 3 does as well but I didn't search for it.
https://media.chevrolet.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/vehicles/bolt-ev/2019.html

My '13 Leaf SV w/premium has rear heated seats. :) Actually, Nissan was included them in US Leafs from model year '12 to '15, then they started screwing with the configs starting w/model year '16.

Yes, my '19 Bolt Premier has rear heated seats.

https://www.chevrolet.com/electric/bolt-ev/build-and-price/trim seems to confirm it comes with the Premier trim on 2020. I went back to choose the '19 Bolt and confirmed that, as well. Gotta go to Premier. And, they mention it's for the outboard seats.

Many of my Uber riders comment favorably on this feature.

Since they seem to automatically turn off after a period of time, I would love to add the ability to turn them on from the dashboard.

My 2017 Bolt has heated rear seats. That's one of the reasons I went with the Premier over the LT. (The other was the roof rails). I have kids who are often with me. They sure appreciate the heated rear seats. They now complain about their mother's car which doesn't have them.

I love the heated seats and the heated steering wheel. But in addition to that, what really sold me on the Bolt premier was the 360 degree overhead camera. That feature is spectacular !!

Jaymac said:
I love ... But in addition to that, what really sold me on the Bolt premier was the 360 degree overhead camera. That feature is spectacular !!
I had my grandson convinced that I had my own personal satellite following over me, until he said: "But Papa, what happens when you go into a tunnel!" :D

BoltEV said:
Jaymac said:
I love ... But in addition to that, what really sold me on the Bolt premier was the 360 degree overhead camera. That feature is spectacular !!
I had my grandson convinced that I had my own personal satellite following over me, until he said: "But Papa, what happens when you go into a tunnel!" :D

Meanwhile, my son was wondering why our blue car looked white from above :geek:

Back