How Much I Paid for My Bolt

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mbepic said:
With maybe 3-5 allocation for the Bolt, they feel they have to get full list price.

Come to sunny Southern California. Most dealers near me have 5-20 Bolts in-stock or inbound. :D

We've had a few customers already get their Bolts now, We have about 150 incoming this month in ALL colors and options.

We are discounting $1000 off MSRP

Lease payments comes to $289 +tax on a base LT and $379 +tax on the Premier.

https://dsrleasing.com/carlistings/2017-chevrolet-bolt-premier-lease-379-mo/

https://dsrleasing.com/carlistings/2017-chevrolet-bolt-ev-lt-lease-309-mo/

Check us out, DSRLeasing.com, We're the new car dealership alternative!

One phone call, One Docusign, We delivery to home or office within 72 hours.

1-888-915-2578

AnthonyL said:
We've had a few customers already get their Bolts now, We have about 150 incoming this month in ALL colors and options.

1-888-915-2578

I'm a Canadian buyer.....in Ontario.

AnthonyL said:

1-888-915-2578

That deal is really bad. Over $4000 due at signing.

michael said:
AnthonyL said:

1-888-915-2578

That deal is really bad. Over $4000 due at signing.

Yes it is a very bad deal...particularly when the federal credit could be more fully applied. It would make a huge difference.

Its no where near good of a deal as say the Volt and miles from where the Spark EV was.

Currently its the best deal, by $1500 to $2500 better than dealers leases ,even with the money down.

Back out the money down by $30 per thousand if you want to compare to a dealer quote on the same car.

When you see the difference in the payment, take the difference and multiply by the term. Thats our savings over any dealer quote.

We constantly update and maintain our lease offers and will continue to stay ahead of the dealers.

Anthony@ htps://DSRLeasing.com

AnthonyL said:
Its no where near good of a deal as say the Volt and miles from where the Spark EV was.

Currently its the best deal, by $1500 to $2500 better than dealers leases ,even with the money down.

Back out the money down by $30 per thousand if you want to compare to a dealer quote on the same car.

When you see the difference in the payment, take the difference and multiply by the term. Thats our savings over any dealer quote.

We constantly update and maintain our lease offers and will continue to stay ahead of the dealers.

Can you give specifics please?

MF?
Cap Cost?
Residual?
How much of the $7500 is going to Cap Cost?
How much are the fees? Taxs?
What is the Due At Signing consist of?
How about @ 15k/36 months?

Contact me in a PM if you wish.

Thanks

I sent in an inquiry, but the options listed are mostly wrong. I don't see them generating an accurate lease quote without actual Bolt options.

AnthonyL said:

The way I read your proposal

MSRP $37495
Monthly $289 plus tax
Due at signing $4478

Effective monthly 289 + (4478/36) = 413 equivalent

Rydell is offering the same car (37495 MSRP) at:

Monthly $299 plus tax
Due at signing $3550

Effective monthly 299 + (3550/36) = 397 equivalent

Gatedad said:
This post actually looks like a click bait/spam entry.

Given the fact that it is for Chevy Traverse I would say there is definitely some issue with it,

mbepic said:
I'm prepared to wait.........I don't think our provincial gov't will drop the EV incentive rebate that exists now........being Liberal, they are all about handing money out left, right and centre and are high on green energy initiatives. Also, there has been some talk about dropping the provincial sales tax portion 8% in future......might be hopeful thinking in some part.

You know it is a similar situation when I had two Corvettes, the '88 and also a '65; due to circumstances back in the 90's, I decided to sell the '65 and some people asked me if that was tough decision; I simply said that having the '88 made it a lot easier and I still have that '88. Having the '12 Volt does not make me an unhappy camper under these particular circumstances. It was always the principle of the thought of paying full list price to a dealership where 'loyalty' should count and they are still making a healthy profit..........greed doesn't look good on them but doesn't hurt my feelings either!

Well, I have a happier conclusion to my earlier post where I dealt with my dealer, thought I had a deal on a new Bolt at $895. under MSRP but then the rug was pulled out by a 'bean counter' in the front office.

The owner of the dealership reached out to me, wanted to salvage the relationship I have had in the past with them and come to some resolution on the purchase of a new Bolt EV. I met with the sales manager and marketing manager on Tuesday afternoon and discussed this situation, including the electric vehicle market here in Canada and came to terms on the purchase of 1 of 3 Bolt allocated for this year (the other two have been sold now aside from my purchase); I had to eat crow on my feelings towards paying full MSRP for being an early adopter; I would probably be waiting until next year to get any deal below MSRP on a NEW Bolt; however, I managed a sweet deal on post sales service, twice a year, that I will not explain at this time..........it for as long as I own the Bolt and can amount to about $300/year and something that I did enjoy getting once on my 2012 Volt............so I'm a happy camper and will await my Bolt EV to be delivered, hopefully before the summer season (July).

$600 under MSRP for an LT. Very likely could have driven a harder bargain - we were only on the first pencil - but I liked the sales guy and since I had ordered it in November at MSRP and he had answered every one of my pestering emails, it seemed like bad karma to shop him too hard. I had a quote from another dealer for $1500 under MSRP but it was a long drive and it would have taken an adventure to pull it off.

PM me and I'll give you location and sales guy reference. They have cars on the lot but all were supposedly spoken for.

This seemed the best thread to post details of my lease. Purchased yesterday (01/30/2017):

Bolt EV Premier +Infotainment +DriverConfidence Packages, DC Charging
Arctic Blue, Dark gray leather interior
MSRP: $43,510
CCR: -$3,739.32 ($2,500 rebate + further discounts)
Capitalized cost: $39,952.38
Miles/yr: 10000
Payment: $432.18 + tax = $470.00/month (LA County)
36 month lease
Residual = $26,106 (60%)
Due at signing: $2,500 (incl first month's payment, taxes, fees)

I agree with other posters that in a few months like by Memorial Day, you will get a MUCH better deal since inventory will be increased and incentives will approach the $7500 tax credit level. We just returned our RAV4EV after extending it by six months beyond the 36 months and needed to move on.

For those interested in our process: went to a local dealer to test drive and check out colors. Pricing was unclear so went home to shop online/phone.

Rydell Chevrolet came up with numbers very close to this after a bit of haggling but it is rather far from us.
Used TrueCar and within minutes I had three nearby dealers' internet managers to negotiate with (including the one we test drove at).
Community Chevrolet (Stephen Buckley, Internet & Fleet Manager) in Burbank came up with these numbers and is ~20min drive from home so we went with them.

Loving the car so far. Especially Sport mode in L and using the Regen toggle. Gets close to the fun I had in the Mini-E.

Now flame me at how bad a deal I made.

wq2345 said:
This seemed the best thread to post details of my lease. Purchased yesterday (01/30/2017):

Bolt EV Premier +Infotainment +DriverConfidence Packages, DC Charging
Arctic Blue, Dark gray leather interior
MSRP: $43,510
CCR: -$3,739.32 ($2,500 rebate + further discounts)
Capitalized cost: $39,952.38
Miles/yr: 10000
Payment: $432.18 + tax = $470.00/month (LA County)
36 month lease
Residual = $26,106 (60%)
Due at signing: $2,500 (incl first month's payment, taxes, fees)

I agree with other posters that in a few months like by Memorial Day, you will get a MUCH better deal since inventory will be increased and incentives will approach the $7500 tax credit level. We just returned our RAV4EV after extending it by six months beyond the 36 months and needed to move on.

For those interested in our process: went to a local dealer to test drive and check out colors. Pricing was unclear so went home to shop online/phone.

Rydell Chevrolet came up with numbers very close to this after a bit of haggling but it is rather far from us.
Used TrueCar and within minutes I had three nearby dealers' internet managers to negotiate with (including the one we test drove at).
Community Chevrolet (Stephen Buckley, Internet & Fleet Manager) in Burbank came up with these numbers and is ~20min drive from home so we went with them.

Loving the car so far. Especially Sport mode in L and using the Regen toggle. Gets close to the fun I had in the Mini-E.

Now flame me at how bad a deal I made.

Since you made the deal, it must be good for you :) . Enjoy the car. Congratulations!

Back