How many actual Bolt owners on this forum?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more, as of yesterday. Got my black Premiere and ordered Oregon license plate "BLOT".
I believe that makes 36 owners?

Picked mine up today in Kingston, NY. We put 150 miles on it!
2017 Bolt EV
2014 Leaf
2011 Prius
2005 Prius

Dang. Didn't see this til now. 37 counting me. Arctic Blue LT. Both major options packages, DC fast charger, extra trunk (and too dang lazy to look up all the codes). Got about 1500 miles on it now and remain thrilled. Gives me a smile every time I get into it. If photo loads mine is the Bolt.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 8,391
I got me a cajun read loaded with 2600 miles on it, packed to the gills with car seats and screaming girls, 7 days a week. Got it in early January, it spent two weeks in the shop for a blown AC compressor, then went and drove it 512 miles in to the desert the day after I got it back. Smooth as silk. We use it for everything but mom's commute and those once-a-year 800 mile road trips to the middle of nowhere.

sgt1372 said:
It would help if GM actually starts marketing/advertising the car

Yeah, that wouldn't hurt for sure. I only hear ads on Public Radio and there's one billboard and a few bus stations here in Los Angeles. Let's be honest though, I doubt they could deliver enough cars if they really started advertising. They're good cars, and if people knew that, they'd be lining up. For the record though, every dealer I talk to here in LA says that they sell them off the lot as quick as they can get them, and they're not getting a lot of them.

P

marshallinwa said:
That would explain why GM is diverting cars to Washington state ahead of schedule, and a Colorado dealer was able to do a dealer transfer of Bolts from California.

Add another. Drove mine home in Colorado last week. Just about 300 miles today.

LT, Gray, not leased. This replaced my Monte Carlo. On paper there are similar specs. The Bolt is more fun IMO. I probably bought from one of those dealers that transferred stock from CA.

I think that's something like 40+ actual Bolt owners. So nice to have you folks giving us wannabees the lowdown on the true ownership experience.

Mine is a Premier, Arctic Blue. Owned. In Virginia.
Upgraded from a C-Max Energi with similar color, which gave me stellar range (19 mile commute to work, charging at work.)

I got my new caijun red Bolt EV LT yesterday, loving every moment thus far! I'm from Montreal, Quebec.

Late to the party but I'm another owner. In the Bay Area, had my car since mid-January this year. About 1000 miles driven. No issues so far, and I've been really happy with the car overall.

Passed 2500 miles this weekend. Other than the one-off "service soon" light that appears to have been triggered by the switch in the charging port getting stuck, no issues. I've not driven quite as much as expected due to travel and illness, which is good news for my lease allowance.

Just put my tax refund down on an Artic Blue LT with DC charge option.

Drove it 15 miles so far. Dealer had it fully charged, the range numbers were a shock after driving a Spark EV for 3 years!
Here's hoping the charge timer works better than the Spark's did. It ignored any settings other than Charge Right Away and forced me to use the water heater timer I had bought years ago for another EV. Hopefully I can put that back on the shelf soon.

BoltADrome said:
Just put my tax refund down on an Artic Blue LT with DC charge option.

Drove it 15 miles so far. Dealer had it fully charged, the range numbers were a shock after driving a Spark EV for 3 years!
Here's hoping the charge timer works better than the Spark's did. It ignored any settings other than Charge Right Away and forced me to use the water heater timer I had bought years ago for another EV. Hopefully I can put that back on the shelf soon.

Mine works perfectly :mrgreen: Time to retire the timer :lol:

I have over 5K miles and have not had any issue's with my car. I did update all the control modules on Friday.
If your car was produced before 2-6-17, have the dealer update it.
Refer to 17-NA-071 when talking to the dealer and have them add that TSB number to the repair line so the tech will get the info.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 8,325
THX drdiesel1.

Looking for the build date, is there a sticker someplace?

Going to be opening the hood this morning to mark the coolant levels with a green sharpie, something I learned the hard way with my Volt last year. (Long story, short version is put a screen in front of the radiator BEFORE it needs an expensive-if-not-covered-under-warranty trip to the dealer for a new radiator! Oh, and replace the battery coolant level sensor with a dummy resistor as soon as possible... :cry: )

Back