Poll for which Bolt improvements matter most to you

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanCar

Poll for which Bolt improvements matter most to you. Poll results are visible after answering question and you can edit your answer as many times as you want.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SBK273Q

How about a basic "Homelink" garage door opener like my last 6 cars (98 M3, 02 CTS V, 07 Prius, 08 Prius, 06 Cayman S, 12 335is.

1) How about an option to simply display a percentage State of Charge on the dashboard instead of the nebulous 'distance'?
2) How about a nice continuous power consumption line graph?

docsavage said:
How about a basic "Homelink" garage door opener like my last 6 cars (98 M3, 02 CTS V, 07 Prius, 08 Prius, 06 Cayman S, 12 335is.

I personally never enable / configure "Homelink" garage door opener on any vehicle - it allows anybody that breaks into the vehicle when at my house to access my garage. (I have a mini-remote on my keychain for opening the door, as well as a "lock out" function on the electric motor that I use when I am "in for the night".) Maybe you live in a place with absolutely no crime ?

SparkE said:
docsavage said:

I personally never enable / configure "Homelink" garage door opener on any vehicle - it allows anybody that breaks into the vehicle when at my house to access my garage. (I have a mini-remote on my keychain for opening the door, as well as a "lock out" function on the electric motor that I use when I am "in for the night".) Maybe you live in a place with absolutely no crime ?

I'm sure power to the Homelink buttons can be disabled when the vehicle is OFF. The whole point of having a hardwired Homelink button is so you don't need to have an always-on remote control clipped to the visor.

Back