michael
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Re: Best deal in Los Angeles/Southern California??

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:52 pm

You CAN get better deals than Rydell offers from other dealers, but it may take a lot of work and negotiation. They seem to be a pretty good deal without any hassle.

We just got a Cruze and a Volt from other dealers at prices Rydell wouldn't begin to match, but it took a while. I expect to get the Bolt elsewhere as well but will definitely give them a chance.
2013 Ford Focus Electric 51000 miles in 34 months, returned
2014 Volt, returned
2014 Volt, returned,

2017 Volt
2017 Volt
1967 Corvette 427
1962 Corvette 327

Nagorak
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:20 am

Re: Best deal in Los Angeles/Southern California??

Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:54 pm

I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I'll try hitting up a couple of other dealers and see what they come up with.

transmit
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Re: Best deal in Los Angeles/Southern California??

Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Got mine July 6th at Hooman Chevrolet in Culver City:

Bolt Premiere (DCFC, Infotainment package, Driver Confidence II)
MSRP: $43,510
Capitalized cost: $38,667
Rebates: $5000 (includes $500 competitive lease rebate)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .0008
Residual: 59%
Security Deposit: $0
Total Due At Signing: $0 (first month paid for by dealer)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $353

koby007
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:52 pm

Re: Best deal in Los Angeles/Southern California??

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:53 pm

transmit wrote:Got mine July 6th at Hooman Chevrolet in Culver City:

Bolt Premiere (DCFC, Infotainment package, Driver Confidence II)
MSRP: $43,510
Capitalized cost: $38,667
Rebates: $5000 (includes $500 competitive lease rebate)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .0008
Residual: 59%
Security Deposit: $0
Total Due At Signing: $0 (first month paid for by dealer)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $353


Hi who was your sales?

jf64k
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Best deal in Los Angeles/Southern California??

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Just picked up my new Bolt on Saturday, 08/05 from Penske Chevrolet in Cerritos. I’m in love with this car, haha!!

2017 Bolt Premier, Orange Burst, both packages, DCFC, LPO Black Bow Ties, LPO All-Weather Cargo Mat

MSRP: $44,230
36 months, 35 payments (first payment waived)
Zero down, zero drive off
15k/year
$360.28/month, tax included

Payment doesn’t reflect the $2,500 CA EV rebate or the SCE $450 EV rebate.

I’m very happy with the deal I got. This was the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had. All done via email.

Tony Hardy was my salesperson. Great guy to work with.

I drove it straight to Exteme Autowerks in Cerritos for the tint job. Outstanding workmanship there, as always.

I was also working with Tricia at Premier Chevrolet, but Tony at Penske Chevrolet was able to come through with the interior color I was looking for. I normally wouldn’t have gone for the Black Bow Ties, but I have to admit that with the Orange Burst they look pretty sharp, haha!!

Another nice touch...the Bolt came with its white HOV stickers. Another $22 and weeks of waiting saved. :D

DarrenDonovan
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Re: Best deal in Los Angeles/Southern California??

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 pm

jf64k wrote:Just picked up my new Bolt on Saturday, 08/05 from Penske Chevrolet in Cerritos. I’m in love with this car, haha!!

2017 Bolt Premier, Orange Burst, both packages, DCFC, LPO Black Bow Ties, LPO All-Weather Cargo Mat

MSRP: $44,230
36 months, 35 payments (first payment waived)
Zero down, zero drive off
15k/year
$360.28/month, tax included

Payment doesn’t reflect the $2,500 CA EV rebate or the SCE $450 EV rebate.

I’m very happy with the deal I got. This was the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had. All done via email.

Tony Hardy was my salesperson. Great guy to work with.

I drove it straight to Exteme Autowerks in Cerritos for the tint job. Outstanding workmanship there, as always.

I was also working with Tricia at Premier Chevrolet, but Tony at Penske Chevrolet was able to come through with the interior color I was looking for. I normally wouldn’t have gone for the Black Bow Ties, but I have to admit that with the Orange Burst they look pretty sharp, haha!!

Another nice touch...the Bolt came with its white HOV stickers. Another $22 and weeks of waiting saved. :D


What was the selling price and money factor, if you don't mind?
Thanks!
2015 Spark EV
2016 Corvette Z06
2017 Volt

jf64k
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Best deal in Los Angeles/Southern California??

Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:18 pm

DarrenDonovan wrote:What was the selling price and money factor, if you don't mind?
Thanks!


Selling price was $41,744
MF was 0.0008 (1.92%)
Total of incentives were $8494.18

maxxBolt
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:24 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Best deal in Los Angeles/Southern California??

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Dealt a lease Bolt EV LT with DC, Conv, Drv Conf pkg for my sister about two weeks ago. (with August incentive/numbers)

MSRP 39250
Sale price 32895
Rebate 5000 (inc. competitive lease rebate)
36m/10k
$0 drive-off (sign and drive!)
$259.96/month inc. LA county tax (35 payments)

Return to “Buying / Leasing / Dealerships”