New to Leasing: Advice about this Bolt Premier lease offer

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I am new to leasing. Appreciate any advice about this lease for a Bolt Premier orange-burst with infotainment and confidence-ii.

Zero down, $336/mont for 36 months, and 10K annual miles

Thanks, JimH

Yesterday, I leased what sounds like the same Bolt you did (but in red), included fast charging as well. 3000.00 down/318.00/mo/12K miles per year. Taxes, tags, dealer fees, first months payment etc.. included in the 3K. Maryland offers 3000.00 rebate on electric cars so down payment was a wash. BUT I had to shop around to 3 different dealers before I found one that would offer me a reasonable deal without dickering. The offers from the other 2 dealers were significantly higher. Make sure the no downpayment includes all the "extras".

Does the car have DCFC?
Is 10,000 miles a year enough for your useage?

If so, I'd take that deal. Total cost of 3 year lease is $11760 (35 payments x $336 = $11760). That's pretty good deal in my opinion.

If that has fast charging GRAB IT.

My deal that was offered to me yesterday was
Bolt Premiere with Fast Charging was 339 down 338/36 mo 10k/per year.
to bump up to 12k it's 350 down, 351 per mo.

http://www.romeocars.com/VehicleDetails/new-2017-Chevrolet-Bolt_EV-5dr_HB_Premier-Lake_Katrine-NY/3024605333

Back