Best deal in Los Angeles/Southern California??

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Driving south of LAX on 405 yesterday (passenger in a Lyft) ... I saw WIN's sign show Bolt lease $199/mo for 36 months, 0 down. I don't find the details on their web site ... Anyone know?

srl99 said:
Driving south of LAX on 405 yesterday (passenger in a Lyft) ... I saw WIN's sign show Bolt lease $199/mo for 36 months, 0 down. I don't find the details on their web site ... Anyone know?

Usually zero down still means you pay tax, license, first month lease etc. Typically $500 to $1000. Not the same as zero driveaway.

Also, lease prices often quoted before sales tax.

So $199 may become $220 after taxes, and $900 due at signing, for example, over 36 months adds another $25 so its effectively maybe $240-250. And most likely this will be for a base model, 10K miles, possibly even just for one particular car.

Give them a call and find out how much for the car you want.

Autonation Valencia (Santa Clarita Valley)

LT with DCFC
zero drive off (including 1st month payment)
$291/month
15k/yr

One of the easier/painless negotiations I've done. All via email. Kept waiting for the "Oh, that was only for that model which is sold" or something else, but never happened. Was exactly as promised. Probably could have gone back and forth some more to try and drop it, but was more than happy with the deal.

Loving this car. Coming from a Fiat 500e. Tripled my payment, but more then tripled my range!

ookiib said:

LT with DCFC
$291/month
15k/yr

One of the easier/painless negotiations I've done. All via email. Kept waiting for the "Oh, that was only for that model which is sold" or something else, but never happened. Was exactly as promised. Probably could have gone back and forth some more to try and drop it, but was more than happy with the deal.

Loving this car. Coming from a Fiat 500e. Tripled my payment, but more then tripled my range!

After California rebate of $2500: 291 x 35 - 2500 = 10185 - 2500 = 7,685. Very good deal w/ 15k miles per year.

ookiib said:

LT with DCFC
$291/month
15k/yr

$291. Hot damn. I'm still bleeding from my experience at Keyes. Never again.

ookiib said:

LT with DCFC
$291/month
15k/yr

Do you have the MSRP and cap cost numbers?

[/quote]

Do you have the MSRP and cap cost numbers?[/quote]

Offer sheet numbers:

Vehicle Price: $38,345.00
AutoNation Savings: - $4,615.71
AutoNation Price: $33,729.29

Sales Tax (estimate): + $3,130.05
Tag/Registration Fees (estimate): + $300.00
Flat Add/County Fee: + $11.00
Electronic Filing: + $29.00
Smog Abatement Fee: + $20.00
Documentation Fee: + $80.00
Balance Due (estimate): $37,299.34

Here is a link showing lease prices in Southern California:

https://slickdeals.net/f/10583052-2017-chevrolet-bolt-lease-so-cal-270-10k-36-mo-zero-down-zero-drive-off

Back