The Chevy emblem

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boblewis

Most if not all pictures I've seen on the internet show Chevy bolt emblems on the outside of the as being yellow. My recently purchased premier outside emblems are both black. Anyone know why?

The dealer loaded your car up with a $125 "feature" - dealer-installed black emblems?

Perhaps this was installed on the car?

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/2017/Chevrolet/Bolt%20EV/front-and-rear-bowtie-emblems-in-black-42475530?categoryId=12001

640X640

Just checked the paperwork and saw nothing that would indicate a charge for black emblems. Looks as if they were put there during manufacture.

boblewis said:
Just checked the paperwork and saw nothing that would indicate a charge for black emblems. Looks as if they were put there during manufacture.

You got the lucky 10,000th Bolt!

:lol:

Grossinger Chevrolet in Palatine Illinois had one last week, It was a Black Metallic Premier Bolt. It had all the goodies and also offered the "Midnight Edition Package" (for I think) $225 MSRP. it was listed right on the window sticker with all the other amenities . The only thing i noticed different from any other "loaded" Premier was the Black Boe tie's ?

Back