How many actual Bolt owners on this forum?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought mine on 11/12 - Orange Burst Metallic LT with DC Fast Charging; Comfort/Convenience & Driver Confidence Packages. Immediately took it to a shop to have the wheels professionally powder coated in gloss black.... the result looks absolutely fabulous. Cleaner and more focused - the black wheels play off of & bring more attention to the gloss black beltline strip running from headlight to the liftgate. The chrome pieces are visually toned down, playing more of an integrated 'accent' role to the two main colors. And the Orange Burst/Gloss Black combo is simply gorgeous, a standout image amidst the vast sea of white, silver shades and black.

I'd post some pix if I could figure out how to do them.

Yes, but the LT packages are less comprehensive ( & less $$) than the Premier packages. LT comfort package consists of auto-dimming rear view mirror (no camera image), heated front seats, and leather wrapped steering wheel. LT Confidence package consists of rear park assist (camera image pops up on center screen when in reverse), rear cross traffic alert, and side mirror blind zone/lane change alerts.

So what is the actual difference between Driver Confidence II on the Premiere and DC II on the LT? If I could get an LT for $100 a month less, I might take some of the $3900 I'd save and have an aftermarket camera system installed...

Got mine on Saturday. Kinetic Blue Metallic with DCFC.

Attachments

• 2017 Bolt LT Nov-26-2017c.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 10,005
I got my orange burst metallic LT at the beginning of Nov. 1000 miles on the odo so far. But I had a no start issue today and the car was towed to the dealer. We will see.

I bought a Summit White LT in July 2017. Options: DC Fast Charge and the Comfort and Convenience Package (bun warmers, heated steering wheel, and auto-dimming rear-view mirror).

Only modifications are removing the rear bow-tie (using quite a few pieces of dental floss to cut the double-sided tape and some paint thinner to clean up the residual adhesive off the glass) and blacking out the gold on the front bow-tie using flat black Plasti-Dip spray, keeping the chrome surround, I felt the car had too many colors: White, Black, Silver, Blue, Gold. Plus the bow-ties seem too large for the car. Happy with the results.

Driven 5000 miles, which works out to an annual pace of 12,000 miles/year.

Got our black one 1 month ago. Had the windows tinted. Wife has been driving all over Atlanta with it. About 2,200 mi so far! Looks like we'll do about 25k mi / yr.

I bought a new (leftover) Silver Ice Metallic 2017 Bolt Premiere with DCFC from Landers McLarty Chevrolet in Huntsville, AL on Saturday 3/10/18. Then, I cancelled my Model 3 reservation on Monday, 3/12/18.

Nissan and especially their dealerships (yes, I know, they can't own the dealerships) seem determined to stop me from getting a 2018 Leaf. First they removed a feature (Around View) I need from the SV entirely, leaving it only on the leather-seat-only SL like GM. Now the dealers won't custom order cars - they are insisting that you have to buy what they have in stock. I'm still trying, but the Bolt remains my fallback choice.

Back