2018 Bolt has appeared on Cars.com

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScooterCT

I assume Chevy will announce details at the press days at this coming week's Detroit Auto Show (press days start 13 Jan). But cars.com just started listing 2018 Bolts this morning. Not saying they're in a dealership yet, just saying they're listed on cars.com.

National inventory had dropped to about 2,450 Bolts from a high near 5,500, so the arrival of the 2018 model year was kind of overdue. Still plentiful where I'm at, but I understand there were empty lots in some high-demand locations.

Hope I'm not duplicating info already posted, but also I just noticed Chevy has discounted the 2017 Bolt by $2,017 if you purchase before 15 January 2018. That's three days from now. That is at the bottom of the official Chevy Bolt page.

interesting, thanks for posting, just checked local NY dealers and they are not showing any stock yet, Cars.com shows closest 2018 stock to me is 250 miles away, at least we know that 2018 vehicles are in the pipeline on the way to dealers and already in stock at a few...

And if anyone is curious about the new 2018 Bolt features for the USA, here is the Chevy page link. It points out a few small improvements in the 2018: heated steering wheel and a sliding sun visor. If they improved the seats, they're not saying so on this page.

http://media.gm.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/vehicles/bolt-ev/2018.html

ScooterCT said:
And if anyone is curious about the new 2018 Bolt features for the USA, here is the Chevy page link. It points out a few small improvements in the 2018: heated steering wheel and a sliding sun visor.
Nice to see them including the sliding sun visor - it should have been there from the start. I retrofitted a Volt sun visor into my Bolt and it makes a huge difference here in Vancouver where in the winter months the sun is fairly low on the horizon most of the day.

Back