What is a reasonable price for a2017 premier?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VWrefugee

Seeing prices all over the map, hovering around 20% of on MSRP, lease does not usually reflect the price

You don't have to buy in your home state. You can buy anywhere and have it shipped home and then title & tax in your home state. I have heard of good deals in the Boston area and here in Md. I have seen up to $6,000 discounts regularly. You may even be able to get temporary tags in your home state and take them when you pick the vehicle up.

JimFallstonMd said:
You don't have to buy in your home state. You can buy anywhere and have it shipped home and then title & tax in your home state. I have heard of good deals in the Boston area and here in Md. I have seen up to $6,000 discounts regularly. You may even be able to get temporary tags in your home state and take them when you pick the vehicle up.

Unfortunately, the NY rebate is only paid directly to the dealer and only if the dealer has signed up for the program. There are some NY dealers who have not signed up (not interested in the Bolt/Volt duo) and as far as I can tell, there are no out of state dealers who have joined up.

Just find a dealer who wants the sale of a Bolt. Dealers swap cars between states every day and routinely handle insanely complicated three-way transactions. If you make a deal with an out-of-state GM dealer, then it's very much easier for them to find the best NY dealer to work out how to get the car to you, have the sale and title and rebate come to you.

jack vines

Back