I like the stability they've added to 14.4 and I'm encouraged by the fact Chevy is actively improving the software. I think we can help! What would you like to see in the next revision? I'm talking just the software package, not the seats, or the autopilot, or the suspension. What could the GUI (Graphic User Interface) do better? It doesn't cost much (I don't think) to improve software functionality so I think our suggestions should and would be considered.
1. More than two or three color palettes to choose from.
2. Font options.
3. Include an Android Auto window on the home screen.
4. Generally more customization?
5. Built in DashCam recorded to a memory stick (the cameras are already there).
6. It should be MUCH easier to pull up music folders by Artist or track through the USB or Bluetooth connection..
7. Way too SiriusXM leaning.
8. OTA Updates
9. Ability to zoom out Android Auto slightly. The new full screen mode actually ends up showing less detail from AA apps than the old version with the black bars. (this is a feature within the Waze app but maybe Chevy can pass it along)
10. More information on the car itself: Battery Temperature, Climate Control power consumption, TMS power consumption, etc...
11. A built in Navigation system that didn't require me to plug in my phone.
12. The ability to set the charge level at 90 or 95% and adjust it remotely.
13. Alerts when it reaches the set limit, not just when it's full.
14. Stop alerting me that my car is out of range or out of power when IT'S NOT.
15. Toggle for free wheel coasting in 'D'; that keeps the regen paddle, and keeps regen on the brake pedal
16. Adaptive cruise control
17. Ability to sort radio favorites so up/down button on steering wheel goes in the order I choose
18. Allow "Chime Volume" to go below 24
19. Cableless Android Auto (I wouldn't mind paying $10 a month for another wireless account if it actually did more than support wifi for my other devices that already have 4G)
20. The ability to disable the automatic parking brake.
21. I’d like to be able to set the seat heaters back to Auto mode after setting it to something else. Currently it cycles between high-medium-low-off. Why not add Auto to that cycle?
22. Auto-preconditioning. The car already has a scheduled leave time, it knows the temperature, how about adding a setting to automatically start preconditioning so that the car is all nice and warm (or cool) when it's time to leave?