Better seats for 2019

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This information has been corrected by GM. 1) No change in suspension. 2) Seats were improved for 2018 model. No changes in seats for 2019 model.

Sperling3 said:
This information has been corrected by GM. 1) No change in suspension. 2) Seats were improved for 2018 model. No changes in seats for 2019 model.
Oh, lovely!

Now that I have my 2019 Bolt LT, I'm very happy with the seats and suspension. The seats are at least as good as my LEAF and the suspension is a big improvement. I always found the LEAF suspension to be the worst part of the car. I never had a big problem with the light steering on the LEAF but I have to admit the heavier Bolt steering is better. After driving a 10-bar LEAF, the Bolt range seems infinite :lol:

like2bike said:
Now that I have my 2019 Bolt LT, I'm very happy with the seats and suspension. The seats are at least as good as my LEAF and the suspension is a big improvement. I always found the LEAF suspension to be the worst part of the car. I never had a big problem with the light steering on the LEAF but I have to admit the heavier Bolt steering is better. After driving a 10-bar LEAF, the Bolt range seems infinite :lol:

I second your comments about the 2019 Bolt.
The seats are totally fine, the suspension is very well tuned with minimal body roll in tight curves and the steering calibration sets the bar for precise direction. I used to love the Subaru heavy steering (on many models I owned) but the Bolt's direction tightness is something.

I'm surprisingly pleased with this car.

Back