uppbaby vista stroller in trunk

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTBoltFTR

Hi everyone,

New to the forum here. Wife and I are considering a Bolt LT. We are also expecting #2 baby and will be upgrading our stroller to an Uppababy Vista soon so we can fit two babies on there.

As the title said, does anyone know if an Uppababy Vista stroller will fit in the Bolt's trunk? We went to the dealer today to try out our current Uppababy Cruz stroller (slightly smaller model than Vista, only seats one baby), and the fit was pretty tight in the trunk.

Unfortunately we have no way of borrowing the Vista stroller to bring to the dealer to try out.

Thanks!

I can't personally confirm, but my second kid was why I bought the Bolt. I needed the space if you can believe it. Stroller-wise, we always ran Graco click connect, they're in it for such a short time, and the strollers always fit, especially if you take out the false floor. And as you know, Graco isn't known for compact folding. You just gotta put them on edge, not flat. Judging by the Vista compared to the Cruz, it's just slightly bigger. I'd guarantee the Vista fits. I manage to cram a single-wide Bob jogging stroller and a 14" kids bike, no training wheels in mine, keeping the floor IN. It can be done, and it'll only be in there some days and only for 2 years tops. Then again I'm a minimalist, my girls were out of strollers by 18 months save for the big slogs like to airshows and the beach. Take it from #1 super-dad, from camping to road trips to preschool, the Bolt is a good machine for the job.

Back